The ideal gateway into the European economy and way of life, Bulgaria is diverse. culturally rich and perfectly placed for working and travelling in and around the continent. As one of the youngest EU member states, this beautiful country boasts a rich and diverse culture, temperate climate and ideal location in Southeast Europe.
Offered in accordance with the Foreigners in the Art. 25, para 1, items 6 or 7, of Foreigners in Republic of Bulgaria, the Investor Program for Residence and Citizenship includes a fast-track citizenship option. Acquiring a Bulgarian permanent residence through the immigration program provides investors with all the rights of a Bulgarian citizen, except the right to vote. The residence gives applicants the right to enter and leave Bulgaria freely, as well as the right to travel across all European countries visa-free.
To qualify, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options in addition to meeting the following criteria:
– Be a non-EU citizen;
– Possess a valid passport or another substitute foreign travel document;
– Have a personal net worth greater than €1 million (required by banks for the financed investment option). For the full investment option, the net worth requirement is €511.292;
– Provide documents supporting the source and origin of the declared and invested funds;
– Hold no criminal record;
– Attest the Power of Attorneys and sign the Investment Agreement;
– Pay application fees;
– Make the minimum statutory trips to Bulgaria.
WHY CHOOSE BULGARIA?
As one of the youngest EU member states, Bulgaria boasts a rich and diverse culture, temperate climate and ideal location in Southeast Europe – and the Investor Program for Residence and Citizenship in Bulgaria helps get you there faster.
Benefits of the program:
– Fast process to residency (6 to 9 months);
– Fast-track option allowing for citizenship within 2 years;
– Special exemption from physical residence enforced with legislation;
– Guaranteed investment and available financing option;
– No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
– No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
– Lowest tax rates 10% and free-trade environment within the EU.
Benefits for permanent residents:
-Free movement within the Schengen countries after Bulgaria becomes a member state;
-Access to high quality health care in Bulgaria and the EU;
-Conditional tax exemption on world income.
Benefits for citizens:
-Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
– Right to own land in an EU country.
The small historic island of Malta lies in the heart of the Mediterranean. The country has a very rich history with a great number of historic sites related to its succession of leaders including from the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Byzantines, Moors, Normans, French and British. After 160 years of British rules, The Country obtained its independence in 1964. The island offers both Citizenship & Residency options. Below is Malta’s Citizenship by Investment Program:
1.MEIN – Malta Citizenship by Direct Investment of the Republic of Malta (IIP): Program started 2014 & was revamped in November 2020. Passport by investment- based on one time contribution to Malta Government, some investment and ongoing satisfaction of requirements. No minimum stay required.Read More
Copyright @ 2018 Second Pass Global LLC (DED License#: 832434). All Rights Reserved.