• Capital: Nicosia
• Population: 1.26 million
• Area: 9,251 sq km (3,572 sq miles) (combined)
• Major language: Greek & Turkish
• Major religion: Christianity & Islam
• Life expectancy: 78 (men) 83 (women)
• Currency: Euro & Turkish lira in the north
• Exchange Rate (as of Nov 2023): US$ 1.00 = 0.94 EUR
Located in the north-eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea, south of Turkey, Cyprus is the largest island in the eastern Mediterranean. It is the third smallest country in the EU after Malta and Luxembourg. Cyprus is famous for its rich history and fantastic beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, which is attractive all year long for tourists and inhabitants alike. It boasts an established off-shore banking sector and the lowest corporation taxes in the EU. With international tax planning possibilities and many tax exemptions existing for non-residents, with free trade within the European Union. The Island has signed double taxation treaties with 43 countries and its legal system is based primarily on English Common Law, with English being widely spoken and understood in business and everyday life. Offering both Cyprus Citizenship & Cyprus Residency options.
Copyright @ 2018 Second Pass Global LLC (DED License#: 832434). All Rights Reserved.